COVID-19 Protocols at Telluride Gymnastics
San Miguel County's requirements and regulations continue to change. As those change, we will adapt and change with them. Please check back often for the most up to date information regarding COVID policies.
- Please do not come into the gym if you are feeling unwell or are supposed to be quarantining.
- Masks are optional in the gym.
- Soap and water or hand sanitizer is used by athletes and coaches before entering the gym.
- Equipment and mats are wiped down with a COVID-19 approved cleaner daily.
- For maximum air flow, large garage doors will be open during classes as long as weather permits. We have an airflow intake system and fans on during classes for additional air circulation.
- Before exiting the gym, athletes will use hand sanitizer or wash with soap and water.
Quarantine Protocol & Return to Practice Policies
Telluride Gymnastics asks that all athletes follow the CDC's quarantine regulations before returning to practice if you've been identified as a close contact or have a positive test result.